Here's what's included in your Pole Camp: -all packages-
• 8 days (7 nights) stay at a beautiful Eco Chic Retreat Hotel in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
• 12 hours of workshops over 7 days with our amazing Instructors.
• Morning energising stretch classes.
• Transportation from Antigua Guatemala to the place of the Pole Camp in Lake Atitlan and back.
• Plenty of free time to get to know the beautiful towns and people around the lake and to enjoy the hotel features.
• Full board: 3 daily delicious vegetarian meals (chicken and fish available for additional cost)
• Water, coffee and tea available all day.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• On site studio with lake views and brand new X-Stages (1 student per pole)
• Small Classes maximum of 10 in each group.
• Beginner, intermediate and advanced classes.
• Welcome bag and gift
• Daily housekeeping
* a 10 min boat ride takes us from the main town at Atitlan, to the location of the pole camp. Included in your package.
Please note - Guests are not obliged to take part in all 12 hrs of workshops, stretch classes and activities - It is your holiday, you can do as much or as little as you please.
You might also enjoy (optional):
Take private classes with our instructors for more one-on-one attention.
Why not take a professional photoshoot and show all your friends and followers your new pole skills.
Guided tours to the local villages around lake Atitlan
Because The Lake Pole Camp location is far from big cities it is difficult to get good internet connection, and when you do it can be expensive. The hotel offers wifi signal for an extra cost of $20 all week per person.
Airport transfers to and from Antigua Guatemala
THESE SERVICES ARE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST AND MUST BE ARRANGED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
What's not included:
• Travel insurance
• Airport transfers to the meeting point in Antigua Guatemala (available at extra cost)
• Alcoholic Beverages or any other beverages besides the ones described above
• Lunch on arrival day and on departure day
• Breakfast on arrival day
• Dinner on departure day
To book your pole camp we have 2 different options:
This payment can be made through PayPal or credit card on our website. You can also pay through bank transfer to a US bank account or to a UK bank account, send us an email to if you wish to pay this way and get a 3% discount on your package.
Place a deposit of US$500 on our website to secure your spot on the pole camp, then we will issue an invoice that you can pay through PayPal or credit card in 3 convenient payments, usually to be fully paid 90 days after securing your spot. You can also pay through bank transfer to a US bank or to a UK bank account, send us an email to if you wish to pay this way and get a 3% discount on the remaining balance.